Accommodations Around Us
For anglers that are traveling to this area there are a number of good places to stay.
We have listed some of the best places that are the highest rated and recommended places to stay near the rivers that we guide on.
Some of these places are less then a five minute walk to trout water so after a day on the water with us you can just go back and practice there.
- The Stream Bed and Breakfast – They are located in beautiful Hockley valley with the upper Nottawasaga river in their back yard. The trout and salmon use the river behind them at time and this little section of river is small clean and clear and I have guided and taught anglers right in their back yard. They are also a 20 to 30 minutes drive to a few other great rivers.
- Forks of the Credit Inn – A little bed and breakfast style Inn that is only five minutes walk from great fishing in the upper Credit river. They are also a 20 to 30 minutes drive to a few other great rivers.
- The Best Western Orangeville – Orangeville’s Best hotel – Multiple rivers and stream are within a 10 to 40 minutes drive from here.
- The Millcroft Inn – Alton – The little town of Alton is situated on the edge of the upper credit river and the best hotel in this area.
- The Best Western Fergus – The biggest Hotel in Fergus for my clients that fish the Grand River trout sections.
- Monte Carlo Inn Barrie – For my clients fishing the middle Nottawasaga River from Angus to Alliston.
If you google search for places to stay around the area you are going to be guided or you plan to fish you might find other accommodations that are better suited to you.